DEATH BY CHOCOLATE
….No, like, really (REALLY)
“Oh Fudge”—what a way to go…..
Apparently, Vincent Smith Jr, 29 died after falling into a vat of hot
chocolate at a factory in New Jersey.
He was emptying pieces of solid chocolate into the melting vat when he
slipped from a platform into the 2.5m (8ft) deep unit:
A spokesman for the local prosecutor’s office said the man appeared to have died instantly from
a blow to his head by a paddle mixing the chocolate.
His colleagues at the factory tried to shut down the mixer, but were too late…
Mr Smith was a temporary worker at the Cocoa Services Inc plant in the city of Camden.
The chocolate is mixed at the plant by another company before being shipped.
Trick or Treat.